30" Bosch 800 Series Convection Single Oven in Black stainless steel - HBL8444RUC
You may also like
Integrated Air Fryer
Enjoy the convenience and versatilify of having an air fryer in your oven. Now you can cook and crisp large batches of food without sacrificing countertop space. Air Fry is a healthier, faster way to cook your foods to crisp perfection without added oils.
Convection Multi-Rack for even baking on all racks
A third heating element and fan at the back of the oven evenly circulates air around the cavity so you get even golden results, no matter where you place your pan.
Telescopic rack for an effortless glide
The full extension telescopic rack supports heavy dishes and glides effortlessly.
The SideOpening door offers easy access to the oven cavity, so you don't need to lean over.
Check on your oven - even when youre not at home.
Ovens with Home Connect let you check on your ovens status, and conveniently control and monitor your oven remotely via the Home Connect app. With access to your oven on the go, now you can leave the house with complete confidence knowing everything is in perfect order.
Should anything go wrong, you can get onto the Home Connect Hotline and talk to one of our customer support representatives who can remotely check the oven with you. If they need to come to your house, they will have the necessary spare parts with them, saving time and money.
- Air fry mode quickly cooks foods to crisp perfection without adding oil.
- Genuine European Convection provides even baking results on all racks, no matter where you place your pan.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- SideOpening Door offers easy ergonomic access to the oven cavity, so you don't need to lean over.
- Download the Home Connect app to remotely monitor and control your Bosch wall oven with your smart phone or tablet.
- Bosch black stainless steel is a special material that helps guard against scratches and fingerprints
- Touch control with SteelTouch buttons makes operating the oven easier
- Installs flush for a sleek, modern look
- Fast Preheat mode saves time so meals are ready sooner
- Convection Pro combines a third heating element with a back fan for even browning and time savings by using multiple racks at one time.
- Keep food warm without overcooking until ready to serve by using the warm mode
- 2, 3, and 4 hour self-clean cycles available, saving time and energy
- Large, transparent oven window lets you easily monitor the cooking progress without opening the door
- Comes with 2 standard racks and 1 telescopic rack that gives easier accessibility for large or heavy dishes
- 2 bright interior oven lights let you easily check on your meal's progress
- 4.6 cu. ft. generous interior capacity fits a large turkey and multiple side dishes with ease
|Home Connect Features
|iService Remote, Remote Monitoring and Control
|Size and Weight
|fixed connection, no plug
|Power cord length
|Depth for installation
|Maximum width for installation
|Maximum height for installation
|Minimum width for installation
|Minimum height for installation
|737 x 755 x 597 mm
|1 x oven racks /upper, 1 x temperature probe /upper
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
|childproof lock, door lock electronical, Safety switch-off func oven
|Oven Convection Cooking System
|3rd element convection, Combination fusion cooking, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Dough proving setting, Half width grill, Hold warm, Pizza setting
|Number of heating & combination modes
|Black stainless steel
|Are some hobs controls integrated
|Where can the appliance be installed
|Base cabinet, high cupboard installation